Natl Sci Open
Volume 2, Number 1, 2023
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- de Leon NO, Itoh KM, Kim D, et al. Materials challenges and opportunities for quantum computing hardware. Science 2021; 372: eabb2823. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wasielewski MR, Forbes MDE, Frank NL, et al. Exploiting chemistry and molecular systems for quantum information science. Nat Rev Chem 2020; 4: 490-504. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S, Yuan J, Wang ZY, et al. Implementation of quantum level addressability and geometric phase manipulation in aligned endohedral fullerene qudits. Angew Chem Int Ed 2022; 61: e202115263. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu CF, Leong WH, Xia K, et al. Ultra-sensitive hybrid diamond nanothermometer. Natl Sci Rev 2021; 8: nwaa194. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lombardi F, Lodi A, Ma J, et al. Quantum units from the topological engineering of molecular graphenoids. Science 2019; 366: 1107-1110. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Harding RT, Zhou S, Zhou J, et al. Spin resonance clock transition of the endohedral fullerene 15N@C60. Phys Rev Lett 2017; 119: 140801. [Article] ArXiv: 1705.04817 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, Liu W, Geng J, et al. Observation of parity-time symmetry breaking in a single-spin system. Science 2019; 364: 878-880. [Article] ArXiv: 1812.05226 [Google Scholar]
- Morinaka Y, Zhang R, Sato S, et al. Fullerene C70 as a nanoflask that reveals the chemical reactivity of atomic nitrogen. Angew Chem Int Ed 2017; 56: 6488-6491. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang YX, Liu Z, Fang YH, et al. Coherent manipulation and quantum phase interference in a fullerene-based electron triplet molecular qutrit. npj Quantum Inf 2021; 7: 32. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Pezzagna S, Meijer J. Quantum computer based on color centers in diamond. Appl Phys Rev 2021; 8: 011308. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.