Natl Sci Open
Volume 2, Number 3, 2023
Special Topic: Glasses—Materials and Physics
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||25 April 2023|
- Xie Z, Zhang Y, Huang S, et al. Towards quantitative determination of atomic structures of amorphous materials in three dimensions. Natl Sci Open 2023; 2: 20220048. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shen J, Liu SL, Sun YH, et al. Metallic glacial glass. Natl Sci Open 2023; 2: 20220049. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen L, Yang X, Yang M, et al. Compression induced crystal-to-glass transition in soft colloidal solids. Natl Sci Open 2023; 2: 20220056. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng A, Yuan Y, Wang Y, et al. Granular avalanche statistics in rotating drum with varied particle roughness. Natl Sci Open 2023; 2: 20220069. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z, Li M, Zhang H, et al. Generalization of the Hall-Petch and inverse Hall-Petch behaviors by tuning amorphous regions in 2D solids. Natl Sci Open 2023; 2: 20220058. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.